Colleagues and Credentialed Medical Staff Members,
To continue providing service while responding to staffing challenges and the low daily volume of scheduled users, the COVID-19 Pfizer booster/ third dose vaccine clinic on One North (near Inspirit Salon) is flexing its hours of operations as outlined below. Also, you can either schedule an appointment using this LINK or walk-in for the third dose starting on Thursday, October 7.
New Schedule for COVID-19 vaccination:
- The One North clinic will remain open 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., until October15
- Beginning October 18, the clinic hours will be shortened to 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Beginning October 25, colleagues can walk in to Reichert Pharmacy Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
COVID-19 third dose vaccine for HCWs was approved for:
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
- Administration at least six months after receipt of your second dose Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine
- Please bring your CDC vaccination card/proof of vaccination
You may also choose to get your third dose at your primary care physician’s office or a local retail pharmacy. If you were fully vaccinated with the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, additional doses of these brands are not yet approved, but are being reviewed by regulators.
Thank you for everything you do to take remarkable care of our patients and each other.