After three years of planning and implementation, MI Source will go live on Thursday, Jan. 13. MI Source combines content from two intranets supporting Mercy Health and Saint Joseph Mercy Health System onto one platform in SharePoint Online, replacing the outdated SharePoint 2010 software.
The new features on MI Source are easy to access and navigate. It will be your “one stop shop” to locate content you often use in your work.
- Be informed with dynamic news, announcements and events
- Collaborate across teams, departments and ministries.
- Easy Access from mobile devices and desktop PCs without having to log in remotely. Badge-swipe login available to Epic users on shared workstations.
- Integrates with Microsoft 365 products (Teams, Outlook)
- Favorites —your most visited pages for quick access through “My Sites”
Between now and the go-live, it is possible that you might click on a link on our current intranet or in our colleague newsletter that re-directs you to the new site where the content you’re seeking has been relocated.
Our thanks goes to the hundreds of colleagues who have worked tirelessly to make this huge project a success.
Having Trouble Accessing MI Source? Try This…
As the internal website for colleagues, MI Source is open only to those with Trinity Health user accounts. The best way to look up your Trinity Health username is https://findmyupn.trinity-health.org/. The password is the same as your Network password.
MI Source is also accessible on shared workstations for Epic users via badge-swipe.