OAKLAND – Patients in the Emergency Department at St. Joe’s Oakland now have access to a convenient new prescription service. The St. Joe’s Pharmacy is proud to offer curbside Meds-To-Go, which allows patients to pick up their prescriptions curbside at the hospital, preventing another stop on the way home. The curbside Meds-to-Go service for ER patients is offered in addition to our bedside Meds-to-Go program, which is intended for inpatients nearing discharge.
How it works:
- Patients should ask their ER physician to send prescriptions electronically to the on-site pharmacy.
- Our pharmacy will fulfill the prescriptions and deliver it to patients curbside at the hospital main entrance valet area off Woodward Ave.
- Our pharmacy will work with physicians if the patient’s insurance requires a prior authorization.
- Credit cards or cash is accepted.
- Curbside delivery for the ER is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
To learn more, please call the Pharmacy at (248) 858-3059.