Thank you for your ongoing participation in our StandOut journey. Colleague engagement is the foundation of our Trinity Health TogetherHealth strategy.
Our engagement action plan is to work on our culture transformation through active participation in StandOut. Your feedback is vital for us to move forward with this plan. Your next opportunity to share your opinions is the StandOut Engagement Pulse survey that will run from February 11 through February 25, 2021.
Enhancements to the StandOut Pulse Survey:
Similar to the October 2020 pulse, we are including a few questions from the Annual Colleague, Physician and Provider Survey in the StandOut Pulse Survey. These questions will help us closely link the annual survey to the StandOut pulse. This will allow colleagues to provide ongoing feedback as we strive to improve the experiences we create every day and cultivate our culture of safety.
Here’s what you need to know:
- On Thursday, February 11, eligible colleagues will be invited by email to complete the Pulse survey (the Pulse will remain open through February 25)
- If not yet utilizing StandOut, colleagues will be invited to
- Complete the Pulse survey; and then
- Take the StandOut assessment
- Begin checking in on the Friday after completing the assessment
- Job aids for both activities is HERE
- Video: “What’s In It for Me” <Click Here>
Thank you for your ongoing commitment to Saint Joseph Mercy Health System and the important role you play in creating an exceptional experience for colleagues and those we serve.